Cycle Cloud Launch on Product Hunt

Hi everyone!

The free version of Cloud Cloud has been “hunted” on Product Hunt today. Thank you to everyone for helping us get to this very happy place. Thank you all for feedback and advice. Please support us on Product Hunt today!

Cycle Cloud - Test web apps after they've gone into production | Product Hunt

4 Likes

Hey @basdijkstra !

We have added some new improvements and functionality to Cycle Cloud since we last spoke that allow testers to use Web API’s to setup and tear down before and after Web UI tests. We have some up and coming ideas for future iterations as well that we’d love to chat with you about. Can you support us on Product Hunt via the link above?

And would you be available for an open discussion next week? If we can find 45 minutes or so to chat, I think we can carry forward with an interesting conversation in a thread here. LMK

1 Like

Very exciting milestone @Evan!

Product found‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Hey @Evan, apologies for the late reply, it’s been a bit of a hectic week.

Thursday next week (the 16th) would work, anywhere between 2-5 PM CET.

If that works, feel free to send an invite to bdijkstra@inspiredtesting.com. Looking forward to seeing what your API testing capabilities look like.

1 Like

Indeed. I sent you an email to schedule. I’ll include a screenshot here to convey some of the sorts of pre built steps we’ve initially deployed. It would be exciting to get your opinion on these when we talk, but likely of higher interest is an idea we have for the next generation of tackling this sort of test.

1 Like