Welcome to Bas Dijkstra

Welcome to @basdijkstra, currently the Director of International Academy at Inspired Testing and an extremely well known thought leader, trainer and collaborator in the test automation space. Bas also runs a blog/testing & training consultancy called OnTestAutomation which has proven to be a meaningful learning grounds for the general test automation community, not to mention myself individually.

Bas has provided some External Feedback on the first iteration of Cycle Cloud and graciously offered to join our community to help answer specific questions we have somewhat representing the broader testing community.

As we think about how to really improve our BDD sessions and Example Mapping-like sessions to improve our customer’s thought processes and streamline our testing strategy – Bas will prove to be a fantastic resource.

@basdijkstra - The Is Cycle BDD? topic I hope will drive some challenging and meaningful conversation.

Let’s everyone welcome Bas to the community!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Cyclelab community @basdijkstra! It is so awesome to have you. We look forward to interacting with you and learning from your expertise. We are here to help with any questions or needs you may have.

Best Regards,

1 Like

Welcome, Bas! I look forward to working with you and learning from you!

Welcome, Bas! Thank you for contributing to the Community and Cycle. I am keenly interested in your views on how our tool can integrate with all aspects of test automation including technical implementation.

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I’m looking forward to many good discussions here.

3 Likes

@basdijkstra - I mentioned this to you when we spoke but here is a link to the Cycle example Feature which we collaborated with Andy on: GitHub - CycleLabsCloud/cycle-cloud: Repository to allow collaboration between Cycle Labs Cloud community in support of the community.

Welcome @basdijkstra ! Glad to have you here with the Cycle Labs Community!

1 Like

@basdijkstra in the house!

2 Likes

Hey Andy! Good to see you here, too.

1 Like