Welcome to Heath Howe

Welcome to @heathh!! Heath is local to the Raleigh area and is a talented QA Automation Engineer currently working at Theorem. I’ve been lucky enough to see Health speak at some of the local test automation meetups here in the area in the past and I’m super excited he’s offered to participate in our community.

@heathh as you find time to play with Cycle Cloud – please feel free to add your thoughts/concerns/confusions/accolades in the External Feedback thread.

If you’d like to participate in the hotly debated Is Cycle BDD? topic - that one is sure to inspire conversation :slight_smile:

Let’s all welcome @heathh and make him feel like part of the team!

4 Likes

Welcome to Cycle Community! If you need anything at all I am here to help.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Cycle Community @heathh !

I am Art Smith, one of the Product Owners on our Product Development team. As a Product Owner, my focus has been on cloud infrastructure components of our Cycle Cloud solution as well as our Cycle 2 based Cycle Appliance offering.

Your background as a QA Automation Engineer has undoubtedly exposed you to various tools to assist you with your day-to-day work. Your experience in the area of test automation gives you a great frame of reference for evaluating Cycle Cloud, and it is great to have you in our community.

I’m very excited and eager to hear your feedback on Cycle Cloud. This is a new cloud based solution we are building as a next step forward from our on-premise solution (Cycle 2), and we value the comments, questions, and concerns you may have. One of our goals with this community is to listen to our users and improve Cycle Cloud based on user feedback.

Please feel free to reach out to me or post a topic in our community. I look forward to hearing from you.

3 Likes

Hey @heathh, welcome to the Cycle Labs Community!

2 Likes